server admin info!

Damon damon at daycross.com
Wed Dec 11 02:28:59 EST 2002

Lo.
I posted this yesterday sometime but hasnt seemed to get thru?

Lo.
Here are the mapnames;

Battleaxe
Battle_of_the_Bulge
Berlin
Bocage
El_Alamein
Gazala
GuadalCanal
Iwo_Jima
Kharkov
Kursk
Market_Garden
Midway
Omaha_Beach
Stalingrad
Tobruk
Wake

some commands n stuff;

game.getIp					Echos the IP of the current server
game.getLevelName				Echos the name of the current map
game.listPlayers				List players with ID number (like 'rcon status')
game.listMaps				List server's map rotation with ID numbers
game.voteMap #				Call vote for map # (Obtained using game.listMaps)
game.voteKickPlayer #			Call vote to kick player # (Obtained using
game.listPlayers)
game.voteKickTeamPlayer #		Call vote to kick player # on your team (Obtained
using game.listPlayers) - Only team members can vote
game.enableFreeCamera 0/1		Allow players to look freely while waiting to
spawn
admin.allownosecam 0/1			Allow nose cam in plane
admin.externalviews 0/1			Allow views other than 1st person (Nosecam won't
work if this is off)
game.killPlayer #				Kills player # (Obtained using game.listPlayers)
admin.getRemoteConsoleEnabled		Check if remote console is enabled
admin.enableRemoteConsole <U> <P>	Enable remote console (Username &
Password)
admin.disableRemoteConsole		Disable remote console
admin.maxAllowedConnectionType <T>	The minimum speed connection you will
allow to connect - From list below (If you want to allow anyone 56k+ to
play, choose CTModem56Kbps, etc)

CTModem56Kbps
CTCable128Kbps
CTCable256Kbps
CTLanT1

admin.enableRemoteAdmin <P>		Enable remote admin (Password)
admin.disableRemoteAdmin		Disable remote admin
admin.execRemoteCommand "<cmd>"	Execute a command (eg. '
admin.execRemoteCommand "admin.killPlayer 10" ')
admin.enableMapVote 0/1			Allow players to vote for map changes?
admin.enableKickPlayerVote 0/1	Allow players to vote to kick any player
admin.enableKickTeamPlayerVote 0/1	Allow players to vote to kick a team
member
admin.votingTime #			How many seconds votes should run for?
admin.voteMapMajority #			Percentage "Yes" votes needed to change map by
vote (0.01 - 1)
admin.voteKickPlayerMajority #	Percentage "Yes" votes needed to kick a
player by vote (0.01 - 1)
admin.voteKickTeamPlayerMajority #	Percentage "Yes" votes needed to kick a
team member by vote (0.01 - 1)
admin.restartMap				Restarts the current map
admin.setNextLevel <Map>		Changes the map rotation to set the next map to
the specified one (See below for names)
admin.changeMap <Map>			Changes the map to the specified one (See below for
names)
admin.kickPlayer #			Kick player with ID # (See game.listPlayers for ID #'s)
admin.banPlayer #				Ban player with ID # (See game.listPlayers for ID #'s)
admin.addAddressToBanList <IP>	Add specified IP address to ban list
admin.removeAddressFromBanList <IP>	Remove specified address from ban list
admin.listBannedAdresses		List banned IPs
admin.clearBanList			Clear ban list
admin.banTime #				How long do bans last (seconds? minutes? hours? days?)
admin.autoBalanceTeam 0/1		Force even teams
admin.togglegamepause			Pause whole game!
admin.timeLimit #				How long should each round last in minutes
admin.scoreLimit #			Score limit - for TDM & CTF
admin.SetNrOfRounds #			How many rounds for eachm map
admin.delayBeforeStartingGame #	How many seconds must players for a game to
start
admin.roundDelayBeforeStartingGame #How many seconds must players wait until
a new round starts
admin.timeBeforeRestartMap #		How many seconds until the map restarts
admin.timeToNextWave #			?
admin.spawnWaveTime #			?
admin.tagPlayer (ID) (Not sure) <-- doesn't work anyway?
admin.bandWidthChokeLimit #		Limit the server's bandwidth to # bytes/sec
admin.setTicketRatio #			umm, something :) (0 - 1000)
admin.soldierFFRatio #			Percentage of normal damage inflicted by team
members (Infantry) (0 - 200)
admin.vehicleFFratio #			Percentage of normal damage inflicted by team
members (Vehicles) (0 - 200)
admin.soldierFFRatioOnSplash #	Percentage of normal damage inflicted by team
members' grenades, bombs, etc going off nearby (Infantry) (0 - 200)
admin.vehcileFFRatioOnSplash #	Percentage of normal damage inflicted by team
members' grenades, bombs, etc going off nearby (Vehicles) (0 - 200)
admin.kickBack #				Percentage backfire when shooting another player (0 -
200)
admin.kickBackOnSplash #		Percentage backfire when using grenades, bombs,
etc near another player (0 - 200)

Hope you can work it out :D

Damon