[bf1942] should the port be open?

Greg itooo at itooo.com
Tue Dec 10 12:49:14 EST 2002

is your server an internet and dedicated server ?

(configuration in ServerConfig.con)
--------------
Tuesday, December 10, 2002, 6:22:58 PM:

bbc> On Tue, 10 Dec 2002, David Munroe wrote:

bbc> nmap -sU IP
bbc> will do that too.. also

bbc> lsof -i
bbc> is a personal favorite.

bbc> I was running an xterm with ntop in it to watch bandwidth
bbc> as well. The newer version you'd want ntop -i, and make
bbc> sure it's set active on the interface you want to listen
bbc> on!