[bf1942] remote controle

Pieter Van Impe - Devintra info at devintra.be
Tue Dec 10 10:45:06 EST 2002

Thx neil

What I did was edit the file and put my password there without ""
I started the server regularly nohup ./bf1942_lnxded

Then joined the server
Opened console

Typed admin.enableremoteadmin mypass     -> nothing happened but maybe
this is normal
Then I tried admin.execremotecommand "admin.restartmap" but it's not
working

Any ideas ?