[bf1942] Success... and some first config questions...

Stefan Leuenberger hlds_l at profzone.ch
Tue Dec 10 08:47:55 EST 2002

> Game.setServerWelcomeMessage 0 "Put your welcome"
> Game.setServerWelcomeMessage 1 "stuff in here"
> Game.setServerWelcomeMessage 2 "blah blah blah"
> Game.setServerWelcomeMessage 3 ""

I will add this as soon as possible, thank you very much. Right now I
would like to "stress-test" it a bit to see if it crashes if I'm not
alone on the server... Please, please, please... all join my server to
test: 212.101.6.250.

> As for the gamespy query i'm not sure about as it hasnt ran since i
> got a
> seg fault error, wont even start!  but you could try adding this to
> your
> conf if you dont already have it.
> game.serverInternet 1

I already set it to 1 and it seems that I was just too fast... my
server now shows up on the list! Thank you very much!