maplist.con and remoteconsole

Neil Scholten neil at krawall.de
Tue Dec 10 08:46:37 EST 2002

hi there

got 2 big problems:

1st:

game.addLevel Battle_of_the_Bulge
game.addLevel Battleaxe
game.addLevel Bocage
game.addLevel El_Alamein
game.addLevel Gazala
game.addLevel GuadalCanal
game.addLevel Iwo_Jima
game.addLevel Kharkov
game.addLevel Kursk
game.addLevel Market_Garden
game.addLevel Midway
game.addLevel Omaha_Beach
game.addLevel Stalingrad
game.addLevel Tobruk
game.addLevel Wake
game.setCurrentLevel Bocage
xe

the server started the first map (battleaxe), after hitting the timelimit it
tried to change to bocage.. but it didnt work.. the server just stopped
working. perhaps of the "xe" from Battlea"xe" in the last colum?

2nd big problem:

if i activate the remoteconsole (AdminSettings.con) with
"admin.enableRemoteConsole user pass port" the server wont even start..

3rd problem that occured:

wake island... the server is pulling our so much debug messages on this map
so the server run at 100% cpu-usage =)

at the last point a question:

is it possible to enable a multi-cpu option (like r_smp 1 in q3-engine based
servers)? with the windows server bf is using 2 cpu´s more or less
balanced.. but in linux it only uses 1 cpu.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Neil <XL*neil> Scholten

-------------------------------------
Neil Scholten
System Administrator
K-Play
neil at krawall.de

Krawall Gaming Network GmbH
Hauptstraße 60 A
65510 Idstein
Germany

Telefon: ++49-(0)-6126-9375-28
Telefax: ++49-(0)-6126-9375-93
K-Hardware.de - K-Play.de - K-Files.de

Mit über 15 Mio. Page Impressions/Monat und rund 280.000 registrierten Usern
ist Krawall eine feste Größe im Spielesegment der Onlinemagazine.

The contents of this e-mail is confidential. The copying and forwarding to
third persons is not allowed. In case you have received this e-mail in
error, we kindly ask you to destroy it and notify us correspondingly. Thanks
in advance.