[avadon] [Avadon] AVADON ERROR ...

Rocky Luo nervcn09 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 04:34:10 EDT 2012

Hi,

I've purchased Avadon via Humble Bundle. After I downloaded and
installed the "MoJo Installer " ( avadon-linux-1331768904-bin ) at
Humble Bundle website, it just crashed when I launch it.

I'm using Ubuntu 10.10 & Gnome 2 desktop environment, the game
installed at ~/Apps/avadon , and here is the terminal out put when I
run ./Avadon :

> rocky at Ubuntu: $ ./Avadon
> Avadon: Installed in '.'.
> Avadon: Using x86 version.
> AL_VENDOR: OpenAL Community
> AL_RENDERER: OpenAL Soft
> AL_VERSION: 1.1 ALSOFT 1.10.622
> AL_EXTENSIONS: AL_EXTX_buffer_sub_data AL_EXT_EXPONENT_DISTANCE  AL_EXT_FLOAT32 AL_EXT_IMA4 AL_EXT_LINEAR_DISTANCE AL_EXT_MCFORMATS AL_EXT_OFFSET AL_EXTX_sample_buffer_object AL_EXTX_source_distance_model AL_LOKI_quadriphonic
>

> AVADON ALERT: AVADON ERROR ... Avadon was unable to load any of the graphics. The game is unable to locate the files on the hard drive. Throw away the Avadon folder and download a fresh copy using the account you'll use to play the game. If this doesn't help, you can contact us at support at spiderwebsoftware.com.

I've installed the game several times and it still the same...
The screen went black when I run the ./Avadon, but the program just
broke out and the error message is the only thing I got.

Please help~~

--
Rocky Luo, aka OT.

"Je me sens mal.Je pense à toi. "