[armyops] Starting Up

Rob Hughes rob at robhughes.com
Tue Apr 26 19:58:56 EDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-04-26 at 17:41 -0600, Adam Burke wrote:
> well, drivers were a pain in the ass to install in windows, so im
> guessing that will be tenfold in linux.  yay!  well, i guess it will
> teach me alot.  Thanks for all your help.
>
> Adam

If you read the instructions and look at the example xorg.conf, it
shouldn't be too bad. Installing nvidia's drivers was my first driver
installation experience on linux, and it took me about 5 minutes. If you
do run into trouble, go to the forums at www.nvnews.net and look in the
nvidia graphics forum. Lotta smart guys there including a couple of
nvidia employees.

Rob