[armyops] AA, ATI Radeon 7500 and graphics problem

jerzy szczudłowski jerzy at jedwab.net.pl
Wed Feb 4 06:00:29 EST 2004

Paweł Mączewski wrote:
> > Like Icculus said, it's DRI problem.
>
> So do you think it's possible to play with my card with binery Ati drivers?

No, because anything below 8500 is not supported in binary drivers (and
everything above is still poorly supported - if compared to Windows
drivers).  "True" Linux gamers shoud stick to NVidia (or, in extreme
case, Windows is a good game loader ;). I like my Radeon 9000 for not
having fan and therefore being quiet, so I rather choose not to play,
than go and buy noisy NVidia :)