[armyops] I can't join - but - I see people in server playing =\

www clan - Starkness starkness at wwwclan.com
Sun Feb 1 14:29:35 EST 2004

Still the same thing.  Can't join.  I don't see anyone in the servers
anymore.

I have 2 total servers running right now, both from the same server.ini
file, with the IP changed and server info changed.

These servers are on 2 completely separate data centers. One in Houston, tx,
the other in Dallas, tx.

I have the same issue with both, so I am going to go over my ini file again,
and see if I see any inconsistencies.

If anyone thinks of any hints for me, I appreciate it.

Stark