Noob questions

Luca Fabbro luca.fabbro at procne.it
Thu Apr 15 06:39:12 EDT 2004

Hi all,
	I'm a noob in installing AAO. I'm experienced in installing ,let's say, Q3
based games. I've started an AAO linux server and it works fine except for
the query port (I'm behind a firewall and I've opened all ports in outgoing
and 1716 and 1717 in incominig). Every time there is a level change, I
suppose, the server adds a query port following the first one. So using
netstat I find usage of ports 1717, 1718, 1719 and so on. The server when i
shut it down will properly free all the used ports. Did I do something
wrong in the config file? Don't know what it's due to :(

To avoid other, probably, obvious questions is there a web archive of this
mailing list?

Thanks in advance
Luca