Training not being saved

Chris cpollock at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 10 21:50:04 EDT 2003

I'm having a real problem getting my training steps to save.  I've completed
the rifle range about 20 times already and each time I click "continue",
login and it seems as though they're being saved however, if I quit the
game and restart I'm back at having to do the range again.  I had enough of
this back in '68 when I had to do it for real.  I also took a look at my
game log for tonights run. I see a few warning messages that are unfamiliar
to me.  Would someone like to look at those portions and see if there may
be a problem?  I also experienced two solid system lockups this past
weekend, once on the obstacle course and once at the US Weapons part.  Not
sure what caused those.  I'm running the linux version with Mandrake 9.0,
an Nvidia GeForce 2 MX400 64mb video card.

Thanks for any assistance

--
  Regards
  Chris