error about unloading an .so file

Joe Eckstein eckstein at frontiernet.net
Mon Sep 1 20:11:25 EDT 2003

I went to the punkbuster.com site and read their faq, and it seems that it
has to do with the client/server version, and it's ability to auto-update
the client.  It mentioned a pbag.dll, which I guess is the windows
equivalent to this .so file.  They had an application that is supposed to
get the update, it was an *.x86 file, and I have not had any success
following their directions for using that method to update.

Also, they mentioned to open some ports on your firewall.  Just 50 obscure
UDP ports.  I didn't have any luck after I opened those either.  I think
everyone with the linux version might be getting this error since it is a
self-upgrading punkbuster feature that isn't working.

 - Joe