[armyops] Correct full working Openal

Artur Bać arturbac at o2.pl
Wed May 21 01:49:03 EDT 2003

Dnia śro 21. maja 2003 00:56, David Hedbor napisał:

> So you are complaining about sound quality and then you say you use
> ARTS, which is a software-level daemon that does mixing of multiple
> inputs? In the very least that will add extra latency to the
> sound. Come on dude, you want to use either direct OSS or direct
> ALSA if you want the best sound quality, really.
Dude
Original OpenAL from game gives fatal quality and mono sound
Current last one from CVS stereo by totaly deformated sound

I DONT KNOW HOW IT WAS COMPILED , THE OPTIONS ....

I gave you version that give me beast results
In this version Stereo paning works abd sound is 95% correct

I DONT USE SUCH CRAP LIKE ALSA BECOUSE IS UNNECESERY FOR ME
I have OSS EMU10K1 and it is working perfectly for everything

It doesnt matter that arts is software mixer or anything for me.
I got enouh fast cpu for game & arts.
If someone want alasa can use also. ...

--
Artur