[armyops] Correct full working Openal

David Hedbor david at hedbor.org
Tue May 20 18:56:10 EDT 2003

Artur Bać <arturbac at o2.pl> writes:

> I use arts insead of SDl & emu10k1 direct drivers inside bcouse i preffer
> compatibility iwth system tools like kmix.

So you are complaining about sound quality and then you say you use
ARTS, which is a software-level daemon that does mixing of multiple
inputs? In the very least that will add extra latency to the
sound. Come on dude, you want to use either direct OSS or direct
ALSA if you want the best sound quality, really.

--
[ Below is a random fortune, which is unrelated to the above message. ]
Sattinger's Law: