[armyops] WinDrv?

Anoakie Turner w00kie at darkpact.com
Mon May 12 23:46:26 EDT 2003

I have had the same problem with a fresh install of 1.6 patched to 1.7
when I tried to install it on my other box...  I think this may be
bugzilla worthy.  I changed the lines below, and it started working.
It's reproducable, too...
mv ~/.armyops ~/.armyops-; (your army ops start script goes here);
mv ~/.armyops /tmp/armyops-bad; mv ~/.armyops- ~/.armyops
inspect /tmp/armyops-bad's ArmyOps.ini

-Anoakie