[armyops] WinDrv?

Knut Erik Berg keb at chello.no
Wed May 14 00:42:24 EDT 2003

I think this would be fixed by making some changez to
~/.armyops/System/ArmyOps.ini.

Make sure that RenderDevice and ViewportManager under [Engine.Engine]
look like this:

;RenderDevice=D3DDrv.D3DRenderDevice
;RenderDevice=Engine.NullRenderDevice
RenderDevice=OpenGLDrv.OpenGLRenderDevice

;ViewportManager=WinDrv.WindowsClient
;ViewportManager=XboxDrv.XboxClient
ViewportManager=SDLDrv.SDLClient

It looks like these sections might be configured for the Windows
version.