WELCOME to armyops at icculus.org

www clan - Starkness starkness at wwwclan.com
Mon Dec 22 12:34:31 EST 2003

Can someone give me a link for archives?  Can't find it at icculus.org.

=\

Thanks in advance.

./Starkness

-----Original Message-----
From: armyops-help at icculus.org [mailto:armyops-help at icculus.org]
Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2003 3:41 PM
To: starkness at wwwclan.com
Subject: WELCOME to armyops at icculus.org

armyops at icculus.org mailing list.

at armyops-owner at icculus.org.

Acknowledgment: I have added the address

   starkness at wwwclan.com

to the armyops mailing list.

Welcome to armyops at icculus.org!

Please save this message so that you know the address you are
subscribed under, in case you later want to unsubscribe or change your
subscription address.

To unsubscribe, send a message to:

--- Administrative commands for the armyops list ---

For help and a description of available commands, send a message to:
   <armyops-help at icculus.org>

   <armyops-subscribe at icculus.org>

To remove your address from the list, just send a message to
the address in the ``List-Unsubscribe'' header of any list
message. If you haven't changed addresses since subscribing,
you can also send a message to:

For addition or removal of addresses, I'll send a confirmation
message to that address. When you receive it, simply reply to it
to complete the transaction.

If you need to get in touch with the human owner of this list,
please send a message to:

    <armyops-owner at icculus.org>

Please include a FORWARDED list message with ALL HEADERS intact
to make it easier to help you.