[armyops] Possible Bug?

Conrad Bluhm bluhmcc at auburn.edu
Fri Aug 29 07:56:40 EDT 2003

I finally found a website with a path description on it (plus a
screenshot with arrows),and made it through.  The game does seem to be
very picky on where you go.  Thx for the help!

>>> icculus at clutteredmind.org 08/28/03 10:26 PM >>>

>   Thanks in advance for your comments. Sorry if you get this twice my
> mail is screwed up.

The Obstacle Course is really picky. If you didn't have trouble getting
through it, you're lucky, honestly.

I'm also of the thought that some people are misunderstanding what the
instructor is telling you to do, but I'm not sure how.

That being said, it's not really a Linux bug so much as a general
annoyance.  :(

Can someone post screenshots of how to get through this part? There
seems
to be one narrow path you can go through...

--ryan.