[armyops] Possible Bug?

Andrew Pilley ashridah at icculus.org
Fri Aug 29 00:12:07 EDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-08-29 at 13:26, Ryan C. Gordon wrote:

> The Obstacle Course is really picky. If you didn't have trouble getting
> through it, you're lucky, honestly.
>
> I'm also of the thought that some people are misunderstanding what the
> instructor is telling you to do, but I'm not sure how.
>
> That being said, it's not really a Linux bug so much as a general
> annoyance.  :(
>
> Can someone post screenshots of how to get through this part? There seems
> to be one narrow path you can go through...

seems to work perfectly fine here, so long as you make sure you're
inside the white posts.

there's one bit where they all move left a bit, so perhaps it's thinking
you've strayed outside the line? i notice this in particular when
jumping off the largest climbing structure myself, it looks pretty easy
to jump on the wrong side of the white posts, and i was disqualified
there once out of the 3-4 times i've done the course.

ashridah

--
I hereby pose this question for analysis.
Are Microsoft users smarter than hamsters?