[armyops] v1.9 for linux is released!

Frank C. Earl fearl at airmail.net
Sat Aug 23 13:37:18 EDT 2003

On Saturday 23 August 2003 12:24 am, Ryan C. Gordon wrote:

> Sorry, I was swamped with last-minute details and such.

I know that feeling all too well.   Too many things to do all around you (and
I don't mean just game ports, either...)- sometimes things like announcements
slip by you.  :->

> 1.9 is out.  :)

Awesome.  Sorry I got tied up w/things so I couldn't get to testing it like I
wanted to.

> There's a dedicated server included in the package. Don't say I never did
> anything for you guys.  :)

I would NEVER say anything of the sort, Ryan.  Thanks for wrangling a server
out of them for us- it's VERY appreciated.

--

Frank Earl