[armyops] Any luck with Radeon-based cards

Jon Trulson jon at xig.com
Wed Apr 30 11:55:37 EDT 2003

On Wed, 30 Apr 2003, Sara, Villa F Mr DCS, G-2/IMG wrote:

> Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 10:17:17 -0400
> From: "Sara, Villa F Mr DCS, G-2/IMG" <Villa.Sara at hqda.army.mil>
> To: "'armyops at icculus.org'" <armyops at icculus.org>
> Subject: [armyops] Any luck with Radeon-based cards
>
> Classification: FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY
>
> Has anyone had any luck with Radeon-based video cards?  I'm using Mandrake
> 9.1 with a Radeon VE (7000) and a recent DRI build.  When I start the game
> in training mode, the graphics look totally screwed up and the game is
> unplayable.  Relevant hardware:

	This probably doesn't help you if you are using Xfree... but so
far I can play it with our server (XiG)...

Jon Trulson    work: mailto:jon at xig.com, home: mailto:jon at radscan.com
Xi Graphics, Inc.  http://www.xig.com
ID: 1A9A2B09, FP: C23F328A721264E7 B6188192EC733962
PGP keys at http://radscan.com/~jon/PGPKeys.txt
#include <stddisclaimer.h>
The avalanche has already started.  It is too late for the pebbles to
vote.  -Kosh