[armyops] America's Army not remembering video settings.

Chris Case ccase at divinia.com
Mon Apr 28 01:39:58 EDT 2003

Until this is fixed, if your too lazy to tweak the ArmyOps.ini and test
your settings for gamma/brightness/contrast you can change them via the
console inside the game using the commands:

gamma #
brightness #
contrast #

(i haven't tried contrast but i assume it's the same format as the others)

The only misleading one seems to be brightness.  Just multiply by 10 to
get your desired result (it rounds or cuts to nearest integer too).

So if you want a brightness setting equivalent of 1.0 in the ini then
just type

	brightness 10

into the console.

It beats editing the ini file and reloading army ops to get your desired
settings.

   -Chris