[aquaria] SDL2 patches...

Henrik Holst henrik.holst2 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 10:47:49 EDT 2013

No problem for my small patches either, but I wonder if it's really the
license that is the problem since the linkage is the other way around.

I.e a library used by a GPL program cannot be a derivative, it's the
program that is the derivative of the library so it's probably more a
question of Steam not wanting to distribute open sourced programs since
they don't want end users to be able to modify it in order to cheat etc.

/Henrik Holst