[aquaria] SDL2 patches...

GMMan yukaili.geek at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 23:05:21 EDT 2013

>We can't link GPL code against the Steamworks SDK, period. It's not a technical concern, it's a legal one.
That's unfortunate. I guess they don't see having a separate interface
that may or may not resemble Steam's API an option.

So... where does that leave us with the mobile versions? I'm not sure
if there are any similar legal restrictions with Apple. Past that,
it's just what Alec and Derek thinks.
--GMMan