[aquaria] Editor + Modding related patches

False.Genesis false.genesis at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 18 17:44:50 EDT 2011

Hi, two new patches:

One adds optional support for native world maps in mods; the other one
changes some things in the editor that i found especially cumbersome.
More detailed descriptions are in the patch files.

Also attached a fixed version of the script cleanup patch posted
earlier; it added a small typo that broke entity activation, and
required --recount to apply, due to manual edit. Fixed now.

The editor enhancement patch should apply cleanly on current icculus
code with and without the patches posted here in the meantime;
the worldmap patch requires the scriptcleanup patch to apply cleanly.

Side note: Thought it's better to do a version of the world map patch
that does not rely on VFS support. That patch is still not finished and
will probably take me a longer time to make sure it works on all OSes.
(That is, if it's probably going in. If not, let me know and i'll stop
spending more time on this)

Happy modding!