[aquaria] I'd like to build a binary for OpenSUSE

breversa breversa at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 19:39:36 EDT 2011

IT WORKS !! :-D

Well... sort of : while the game starts properly, and the mouse cursor
moves normally on the title screen (with the school of fish chasing
after it), the mouse clicks do not work, meaning I can't click on any
of the screen's buttons. I had to alt+Fx to a terminal and kill the
process to get back to my desktop...

Any idea why this happen ? I actually use an Evoluent VerticalMouse 4
(http://www.evoluent.com/vm4r.htm), but it's a standard USB mouse, so
I don't think it's an issue...

Also, the "Options" and "Mods" buttons at the left of the title screen
do not change from aquarian runes to latin characters, like the other
buttons at the bottom of the screen...

$uname
Linux 2.6.37.6-0.5-desktop #1 SMP PREEMPT 2011-04-25 21:48:33 +0200
x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux