[aquaria] [patch] 4 little things

Andrew Church achurch+aquaria at achurch.org
Sun Jul 3 13:36:38 EDT 2011

>By the way, is anyone (more or less actively) working on the Aquaria
>code right now? I am in the process of preparing a rather big blob of
>changes, so that would be good to know.

For the record, I've pretty much stopped working on the Icculus code base,
as I'm focusing on the iPad port.  I do intend to eventually release the
source for the iPad version, though I should note that large parts of the
engine have been rewritten, and patches made against Icculus code are
unlikely to apply cleanly (if at all).

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/