[aquaria] I'd like to build a binary for OpenSUSE

False.Genesis false.genesis at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 11 12:55:54 EDT 2011

Not yet, better wait until Ryan gives his OK, or apply the patches
yourself :)
Managed to compile & run my latest changes on Mac OSX snow kitten, so i
assume it will run on linux as well. Yay didn't break anything.

Btw, are there any "quality requirements" for patches except that they
should be easy to review & apply?

-- fg