[aquaria] crash :/

Mathias Panzenböck grosser.meister.morti at gmx.net
Tue Apr 26 10:00:13 EDT 2011

Yes I know, but Aquaria should be compilable with MSVCPP and with whatever compiler you use for PSP.
So I figured I can't use C++0x. Of course replacing this reference counting smart pointer with
another implementation that is well tested is maybe a good idea. But it's fairly simple so it should
be good.

	-panzi