[aquaria] massive pile of patches now in icculus tree...

Dustin Voss d_j_v at mac.com
Sat Apr 23 17:42:09 EDT 2011

Hey Ryan.

Here are some branches I’d like included from my repository at https://bitbucket.org/_Agent/aquaria

macosx-build-bundle: Mac OS X build support. Handles paths with spaces; gets rid of spurious warnings; sets up a proper bundle; includes copy_resources script.

gamepad-gui-access: Adds missing gamepad access to resolution combo box, recipe book pages, save/load pages, song list, food sorting button, “use” button. Also adds a bit of feedback to the food menu for dropping food.

gamepad-dpad: Enables d-pad support.

I can also turn these into patches and mail them in if that would be easier.

—Dustin.