[aquaria] Unofficial PSP port

Alec Holowka zaphire at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 07:47:12 EDT 2010

I think this was mentioned before, but my guess would be frame buffer.

The GUI is never rendered through a frame buffer, and all the other stuff
that isn't showing up would be. Pretty sure I've seen this happen before...

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 6:44 AM, Mathias Panzenböck <
grosser.meister.morti at gmx.net> wrote:

> On 06/17/2010 01:30 PM, Andrea Palmatè wrote:
>

>> I don't understand the strange effect that is present on the game (see
>> my second screenshot). It seems like there is a "layer" on top of the
>> game screen that avoid to show the game..
>>

> Maybe a transparency problem?
>
>        -panzi

Alec Holowka
www.infiniteammo.ca