[aquaria] Unofficial PSP port

Andrew Church achurch+aquaria at achurch.org
Wed Jun 16 09:14:26 EDT 2010

Quick addendum to this:  Anyone who doesn't build from the Gentoo Portage
overlay mentioned in the README may want to apply the
"omit-string-hash.diff", "use-float.diff", and "use-float-alignment.diff"
patches from <http://achurch.org/patch-pile/#lua>, to reduce Lua's memory
usage.  (I build with these and memory is still very tight in the Home
Waters area, so I'm not sure whether it will work at all otherwise.)

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/