[aquaria] Compiling aquaria in x32

Mikko Rasa tdb at tdb.fi
Wed Jun 9 00:54:12 EDT 2010

No, please do not include system-specific headers unless absolutely
necessary.  PATH_MAX is defined by SUSv3 (a.k.a. POSIX.1-2001) to be
found from <limits.h>.  It's very likely to have been standardised even
earlier, but I couldn't find any other relevant publications with a few
minutes of googling.

If you want to be really correct, don't use PATH_MAX at all, but instead
use pathconf("/path/to/directory", _PC_PATH_MAX), which can take into
account possible dynamic (dependent on filesystem or other things)
restrictions.

Mikko Rasa