[aquaria] Save game path for mods on unix

Andrew andrews05 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 22:30:34 EDT 2010

Hello,

This problem has been bugging me since the Mac version was first released: When you're playing a mod, saved game thumbnails do not appear.

This is the first time I've done anything like this but I thought I'd go ahead and see if I can figure it out. The problem is that the secondary texture path (the mod's graphics folder) is being prepended to the path to the save thumbnail when it tries to load it. My fix prevents that from happening for absolute paths.

Andrew