[aquaria] Compiling aquaria in x32

Alejandro Aguilera fenixin at lavabit.com
Tue Jun 8 08:44:15 EDT 2010

Hello

I'm not a programmer, (or not a good one, almost no idea of C), I'm an
enthusiastic with a lot of curiosity of how works a open source
project :D

If you want testing, I can test aquaria in 2 linux boxes (intel and amd
both x32).

I just want to point out that for me to compile aquaria in my laptop x32
I had to write in Core.cpp, as seen in the mails:

#include <limits.h>

If not strange PATH_MAX error appears. Just this! maybe it helps...

The game works without problems, I played it for a bit on a old save.

Alex