[aquaria] Enable Windows compiling - hg export

Pontos daemonpontos at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 20:21:05 EDT 2010

Here is the output of "hg export" for the patch :)
I removed the line you mentioned regarding dynamic linking of libraries
in linux as well.

> The rest of the patch looks good to me. I'm pretty happy to find
> that's all it took to get it running on Windows again.   :)

Well, it compiled without a single error in the output after that, but
when i went and tested it the exe crashed. The error report mentioned a
VisualC library as the culprit, which i found weird given that i
compiled it with GCC

It may need some more work to get it working for real though, but it's a
start.

Pontos