[aquaria] [lugaru] Segmentation fault after building the sources

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Sat Jun 5 01:55:31 EDT 2010

> My CMakeLists.txt is the newest one (with all the changes listed there
> -> [aquaria] Start of a 64bit patch (last post)
> <http://icculus.org/pipermail/aquaria/2010-June/000063.html>

I'm kinda surprised that patch applied cleanly. It was just meant to be
a starting point.

Even with that patch, a long time ago, there were serious bugs in 64-bit
mode (the camera won't follow Naija, the narration stalls, etc). Someone
will need to do more work to make it 64-bit clean.

In the meantime, the fastest way to get the source working is to build
it as 32-bit (add -m32 to the compiler command line, and make sure you
have the appropriate 32-bit libraries installed).

--ryan.

--ryan.