[aquaria] CMakeLists.txt - Attempt to use system libraries, or included ones if none available

Pontos daemonpontos at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 19:05:04 EDT 2010

Based on the fact that the repository contains pre-compiled libraries
for OSX and Linux-x86 I only added the corresponding lines for them.
Should Windows libraries get added in the future then extra code will be
needed, of course.

I made two different versions of the patch: One that checks and attempts
to use either the included Mac or Linux libraries respectively if no
system ones are found, and another that only attempts to use the OSX
ones, stopping the configuration process if no system libraries for
Linux are found.
The reason I did that is because even though I looked online I couldn't
find any way to get the CMake script to differentiate between Linux x86
and x64, and as such the included libraries would end up being linked
even when using a x64 OS because of the vague conditional
if(${CMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME} STREQUAL "Linux").
if(UNIX) should not be used in this case since it works for any
UNIX-like environment, including Mac, Cygwin and Msys/Mingw.

If any knows a way to make it possible to get the script to recognize
the architecture of the OS when using Linux then it would be great.

Pontos