[aquaria] Start of a 64bit patch

Pontos daemonpontos at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 15:57:15 EDT 2010

In core.cpp you should not define PATH_MAX but include the file
limits.h, like i did on the patch i posted an hour ago.
#include <limits.h>

Also, your patch changes the same lines as mine regarding the use of
int, but in the end the result is the same since i see that you made the
type CrossSysInt to be "long" in the new header file you created:

#if defined(_WIN32)
     typedef int CrossSysInt;
#elif defined(_WIN64)
     typedef int CrossSysInt;
#else
     typedef long CrossSysInt;
#endif

Why making it int only for Windows anyway? And as it is now the code
wont compile for that platform, right?

Pontos