[aquaria] Minor improvements suggestion

Andrew Church achurch+aquaria at achurch.org
Tue Jul 13 22:04:59 EDT 2010

A bit of a late reply, but:

>- Slightly tweak the minimap so that the white or red circles are
>shown as (small) direction arrows, unless the corresponding
>exit/crystal is "within range" of the minimap.

I've implemented something similar to this in my repository
(http://achurch.org/cgi-bin/hg/aquaria/) on the "minimap-changes" branch:
as you move farther from the point associated with a minimap icon, the
icon (circle or cooking icon) will slowly shrink, to about half its
original size at 3x the radius of the minimap.  If you like, please give
it a try and let me know what you think.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/