[aquaria] Minor improvements suggestions

breversa breversa at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 07:34:38 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

For several months now, I've been introducing Aquaria to new players
(especially girls/women, they seem to love the visual and musical
beauty of the game !), and I've noticed that while hunting for
ingredients, many of them keep blasting through schools of fish even
though they've long reached their maximum limit of 8 ingredients of a
kind.

My suggestion to improve this "fishing feedback" is to display the
number of possessed ingredients along with the ingredient icon (in the
bottom right-hand corner of the screen) when you pick it up.

That way, no need to open your inventory to check if you're full already or not.

Wouldn't be too hard or long to implement either, I guess. :-)

-breversa