[aquaria] Gamepad improvements

Dustin Voss d_j_v at mac.com
Fri Aug 6 16:03:11 EDT 2010

I had removed the blank pages so that if the cursor is on a recipe and you change pages, the cursor won’t be floating on an empty page. But, instead, I can just move the cursor to the “Recipes” button if the page is blank.

On the other hand, at the start of the game, I found all those blank pages pretty annoying to flip through. How about, if you have got 3 pages of recipes, the game shows “Page 3/13” but if you go to the next page you wrap around to page 1 instead of a blank page 4?