[aquaria] Gamepad improvements

Andrew Church achurch+aquaria at achurch.org
Fri Aug 6 19:13:38 EDT 2010

>(Also, implemented recipe navigation and, of necessity, removed blank pages from the recipe book.)

Good call on the recipe navigation, but is there any reason you have to
remove blank pages?  The fact that there's commented-out code for that
behavior in the original source suggests to me that the current behavior
(with the blank pages) is intentional; I can't speak for Alec, of course,
but I have a feeling it would frustrate players not to know how many
recipes there are in total, especially given that there's an achievement
for finding all of them.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/