[aquaria] Gamepad improvements

Andrew Church achurch+aquaria at achurch.org
Thu Aug 5 03:23:28 EDT 2010

>I would like to try these out, but if I clone my local repository and try to pull these branches from yours, Mercurial gives me an error saying the repositories are unrelated.

You can't pull branches from unrelated repositories -- you'll have to
apply the patches manually.  I've tried to base most branches directly
off the icculus.org source (which is on the "icculus" branch) so you can
just "hg diff -r icculus:branch", but in some cases I've had to base
later changes on earlier ones, so you should check the commit logs on
each branch you want to import.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/