[aquaria] Gamepad improvements

Andrew Church achurch+aquaria at achurch.org
Wed Aug 4 21:17:08 EDT 2010

>I have been working on gamepad navigation improvements for the past few days. Is anyone else doing this? I would not want two people both working in this area.

I've already implemented several of these in my repository
(http://achurch.org/cgi-bin/hg/aquaria/):

- Song menu joystick support (branch song-menu-joystick-fix)
- Food dropping (branch food-drop-action)
- World map scrolling/zooming (branch world-map-scroll-fixes)

I know I've tweaked a few other joystick-related things in the menus
(can't remember where at the moment), though I don't think combo boxes
are among them.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/