[aquaria] Final boss

Nemo Der nemoder at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 03:19:35 EST 2009

Nevermind, it works fine.  After 3 failed attempts I ended up looking
through the lua scripts to figure out how to do it.  I guess that's
cheating but at least I know it's not bugged. :P

I also feel pretty stupid for playing through almost the whole game
without realizing I could use the keyboard for movement and
quickchanges. Doh!

It's definitely one of the better games I've played in awhile. I guess
I'll have to order their soundtrack to show some support until the
retail Linux version is out.