[airstrike] airstrike Debian patches

Michele Renda michele.renda at gmail.com
Mon May 5 01:33:33 EDT 2008

Hi Erik

First of all thank for your work. I want to say that I like your game (I
know that is more a tech demostration more than a game) and that I think
that is good and complete enough to be played.

I am thinking to make a port of this game to Openmoko platform. Is
according you something possible? (as far I know there will be the
libsdl-image).

See you
Michele Renda