[airstrike] State of the Airstrike in SVN?

Eero Tamminen oak at helsinkinet.fi
Sat Jul 22 15:39:57 EDT 2006

Hi,

On Saturday 22 July 2006 10:49, Erik Auerswald wrote:
> > I just updated to latest SVN version of Airstrike and to my delight
> > noticed that there were some updates.  However, when running the game,
> > players biplane acts as somebody were constantly pressing up+left keys.
> >  Is this a bug in the new code or just glitch at my end?  :-)
>
> This sounds to me like you have joysticks activated. Sometimes joysticks
> on linux need to be moved once to get to the neutral state.

Thanks, that fixed it!   It's bit strange thought as the attached joystick
is not an analog one, but a gamepad, so it should by default be in
neutral state...

It would be nice if one could define which player(s) have the joystick(s),
it's a bit redundant to guide same sprite both with joystick and arrow
keys. :-)

	- Eero