[airstrike] problem with bomb collisions

Erik Auerswald auerswal at unix-ag.uni-kl.de
Fri Feb 17 11:41:01 EST 2006

Hi,

On Fri, Sep 02, 2005 at 11:17:40AM +0200, Ulf Ekström wrote:

> > > Yes, you are right. There was a double collision detection when at
> > > least one sprite could rotate. I have fixed it on the trunk.
> >
> > This has changed a lot to the feel of collisions of (I assume) rotatable
> > sprites, e.g. it is possible to slowly drive your biplane through the
> > other biplane without any noticable movement of the other sprite (and
> > try slowly colliding with an airballoon...).
>
> Oh yeah, I will have a look at it. You are right, some constants
> should be multiplied by 2.

I have fixed this problem (I think). The code to seperate sprites that
run into each other was commented out for rotating sprites. This worked
before as the equivalent code for not rotating sprites was executed, but
the fix prevented this. I just un-commented the code and added the
needed variables to enable sprite seperation for colliding rotatable
sprites.

Erik