Missile "Bonus"

Erik Auerswald auerswal at unix-ag.uni-kl.de
Wed Feb 15 10:32:13 EST 2006

Hi,

I've just commited some changes to control missile sprites with an AI.
The previously checked in AI "seeker" can be used for that purpose. Turn
rate and engine strength have not been tuned, the values present in the
source have been kept. To test the new code use the shell functions
"sprite", "ai" and "ai_target".

I would like to set the AI and the target when creating the missile
bonus resp. when a ufo shoots a missile, but I was unable to understand
the creation of missiles by bonus or ufo. Could someone point me to the
right piece of code or even explain how it works, please?

Regards,
Erik